EstarOnline Ltd is an unlisted public company. The company maintains a register of interested buyers and sellers and where possible will facilitate the introduction of said parties. If you would like to buy or sell shares please download the attached "expression of interest" document and email through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also available for download is an "off market transfer form" with associated instructions should buyers and sellers come to a suitable agreement.
Any investor with further questions about the process or the company generally should contact Stuart Nattrass. Stuart Nattrass, Chairman email@example.com
For the latest company news and views please see our News.
Articles & Accounts
- eStar Shareholder 2015 Christmas Update View Article
- eStar Chief Executive AGM 2015 Address View Article
- eStar Chairmans Shareholder Update July 2015 View article
- Notice of 2015 Annual General Meeting View article
- eStar Chairmans Shareholder Update June 2015 View article
- EstarOnline Chairmans Shareholder Update December 2014 View article
- New CEO for EstarOnline October 2014 View article
- EstarOnline Chief Executive AGM 2014 Address View article
- Notice of 2014 Annual General Meeting View article
- EstarOnline Chairmans Shareholder Update June 2014 View article
- EstarOnline Shareholder Christmas Update 2013 View article
- Shareholder Update November 2013 View article
- EstarOnline Chairmans Shareholder Update October 2013 View article
- EstarOnline Chief Executive AGM 2013 Speech View article
- Shareholder July update & Dividend Notice 2013 View article
- EstarOnline Chairmans Shareholder Update June 2013 View article
- EstarOnline Chairmans Shareholder Update May 2013 View article
- EstarOnline continuous disclosure note 10/12/2012 View article
Investing for Growth
eStar is Australasia’s leading eCommerce solutions provider, delivering outstanding experiences with some of the region’s best brands, through a combination of thought leadership, user experience, development, design and partners.
eStar possesses a strong understanding of the Australasian eCommerce market and there is an opportunity for it to grow its clients into the rapidly expanding eCommerce market.
Following the recent appointment of an experienced leadership team, eStar is investing for growth, across Australasia. This investment is being met by a $1.2m Renounceable Rights Issue, in December 2015, and underwritten by existing shareholders.
eStar’s business objective is to drive a growth strategy through increased Market Visibility, Client Growth, Leading Solutions, Scalable Capacity and Support.
Currently have expression of interests for sellers prepared to sell at 9c. Should buyers or sellers wish to be introduced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this is only an indication of shares on offer and is only updated when additional shares are offered or sold.