- Added backend support for custom personalisation type allowing setup of images, colours and fonts.
- Changes to the order of swatches in personalisation popup.
- Change ordering history page to default to ‘last month’ rather than ‘any time’ to reduce amount of initial results when there are large amounts of historical data. GUI
- Allow redirect urls to be defined for system display states. By default this is permissioned to administrators but configurable for other users.
- Show error messages if users input zero or negative value in curated product admin page.
- Update eStar logo in API documentation.
- Addition of permission for Sales Price Wizards to allow enabling/disabling independently of other wizards.
- Addition of personalisation instruction in CRM email Return Order Item detail XML.
- Increased width on LaunchPadMail graphs and changed label from ‘Referred - Client Request’ to ‘Suspended – Client Request’.
- Deletion of customer attributes when lookup attributes have an invalid value (e.g. blank).
- Correction of order detail custom tab to display correct customer information
- Correction of OpenPay transaction data.
- Corrected code comments for click and collect pigeon hole support.
- Improved look, feel and functionality of the pre-order admin page.
- Corrected error in product API export for product counts with a multiple of 100.
- Added Bronto Configurable features for future Integration
- Added Bronto Customer Export Integration
- Added new import wizard to support Display State specific discounts against Product Items
- Added personalisation instructions on Order Item detail page, and on Returns/Replacement
- Enabled display of PayPal transaction ID on Order Detail page
- Meta Data Editor Support for Dynamic Tag Replacement
- Separated the webpage/thumbnail functionality to an external utility to solve memory leaks
- Hid ability to change Gift Registry public display and Guest Login details when user is not allowed to change these
- Added pigeon hole support for Click and Collect
- Added Click and Collect Icons to Product Details / Cart Summary pages.
- Added Configuration management support for the OpenPay provider and ensure OpenPay order split prevention.
- Added PreOrder support to platform.
- Added item flag indicator to the order items list in the admin.
- Customers are able to see active/inactive flag in curated product module even if they do not have small catalogue permissions.
- Added additional steps to delete the child catalogues on deletion of a catalogue.
- Added catalogue navigation to the wishlist pages for responsive layouts.
- Removed autofill settings from Recently Viewed curated products.
- Meta Data editor modification to allow finer control of when Meta Data overrides apply.
- Updated OpenPay provider to treat order cancellation similar to void so that transactions are reversed. OpenPay order can no longer have their status updated if cancelled.
- Changed admin catalogue delete popup to give the option of specifying a 301 redirect.
- Modified order totals to use orders exchange rate when calculating totals.
- Updated the html structure of the catalogue delete popup so future styling can be applied.
- Added API test for Collections/Family of Products.
- Corrected issues where OpenPay would retain OpenPay as a payment method even if order validation criteria was no longer met.
- Added new Email Item List Tag for Click and Collect
- Orders create through specific satellite sites can now be auto assigned to a dispatch point
- Added support for setting specific flags against individual order items
- Removed HTTP response headers
- Modification to OpenPay provider to ensure coding standards are consistent and able to cope with discounting
- Support for Upfront Payment and Delayed Reconciliation
- Responsive Layout – CSS Cache Busting
- Added image challenge to forms that didn’t contain authorisation
- Extended Cross Site request forgery (CSRF) token validation
- Added error message for incorrect or missing security code in Product Review form
- Modification to OpenPay including RMProfiler Updates, split/replacement prevention
- Allow order detail fields to be cleared via admin
- Restricted allowed file extensions for colour and manufacturer/brand image uploads in admin to prevent uploading arbitrary files
- Allow users to remove dates from Product List in Nav/Content Admin catalogues
- Show ‘save’ button when user deletes date in content admin Product list
- Fixed comparison for product with extra
- Modified collection product admin to register Keyup events on input boxes to do dirty tracking/updates
- Fixed Dispatch Summary for ‘Confirm’ tab
- Corrected Image display on Termando PDF packing Slip
- Added currency and exchange rate to transaction log for Upfront Payment transactions