- Added new CRM tags for displaying the parent website URL and parent website secure URL.
- Added support for Afterpay as a payment method.
- Modified database procedure to populate the aspects of the child products against the parent for composites.
- Added support for Loyalty attributes to and from iSAMS for Apparel 21 Customer Integration.
- Added ability to whitelist trusted external domains.
- Added support for exporting item foreign identities in the SKU field instead of item barcodes in Bronto.
- Added new filter to the Sales Summary report to allow results from all Satellites.
- Corrected error with LPM newsletter subscription page on front-end so that users can unsubscribe from newsletter successfully.
- Corrected SQL 208 compatibility error.
- Implemented the pre-order order process for whitelisted clients.
- Improved the Bronto cart abandonment script.
- Implemented general pre-order improvements.
- Corrected the canonical search for multiple satellite blogs in iSAMS.
- Corrected Upfront Payment errors for Gift Voucher orders.
- Improved CSRF (Cross Site Request Forging) support for adding vouchers.
- Corrected ‘Insecure Form’ warning in Chrome browser when viewing Featured Products using HTTPS in the responsive listing template.
- Added report to support Pre-order module.
- Added configuration to enable/disable the sending of dispatch allocation alert emails on a per dispatch point basis.
- Implemented canonical validation checks to disallow duplicate canonical links.
- Supported added for in-place product image zoom.
- Added platform support for ‘Captcha’ on the password reset page.
- Added Incentive Discount Grid for MOTO to display table of incentives and discount applied to item.
- Added missing internal comments to Masterpass web handler.
- Completed code clean-up and turned on Ansi_nulls in database setting.
- Added additional internal logging for Openpay requests and responses from payment provider.
- Updated styling for responsive Gift Registry.
- Added platform support for Upfront Payment.
- Corrected error with Bronto customer export configurable feature when no custom fields have been created.
- Corrected error where customers using the Invalid Card link can now remove items from their cart previously set to Unavailable in Stock Required.
- Corrected LPM/CRM click tracker to block external redirects.
- Added support for order export from iSAMS to Bronto.
- Added Bronto Cart Abandonment Tracking.
- Added configurable feature for Bronto Customer Export.
- Added LPM and Promotion form fields into admin cart configuration.
- Added option to disable customer unsubscribes in Bronto and only export mobile numbers with a minimum length. Made modifications so customers can re-subscribe.
- Modifications to Bronto order and product config features to improve validation and configure proxy server by default.
- Added support for all satellites in the Incentive Exclusion Wizard and added new ‘Satellite’ column in the OrderBased Exclusion List.
- Updated MasterPass image paths and modified cart review display and payment page display accordingly.
- Corrected order link in iSAMS to point to order detail page.
- Modified extended constraints checks to ensure curated products are displayed in the appropriate satellite site.
- Improved platform support for customizing SEO functionality.
- Allowed Order History to display Click and Collect order statuses.
- Added site name and currency code to standard GTM layer.
- Added more configurability to account emails.
- Added support for robot meta data tag overrides in the meta data editor.
- Added backend support for custom personalisation type allowing setup of images, colours and fonts.
- Changes to the order of swatches in personalisation popup.
- Change ordering history page to default to ‘last month’ rather than ‘any time’ to reduce amount of initial results when there are large amounts of historical data. GUI
- Allow redirect urls to be defined for system display states. By default this is permissioned to administrators but configurable for other users.
- Show error messages if users input zero or negative value in curated product admin page.
- Update eStar logo in API documentation.
- Addition of permission for Sales Price Wizards to allow enabling/disabling independently of other wizards.
- Addition of personalisation instruction in CRM email Return Order Item detail XML.
- Increased width on LaunchPadMail graphs and changed label from ‘Referred - Client Request’ to ‘Suspended – Client Request’.
- Deletion of customer attributes when lookup attributes have an invalid value (e.g. blank).
- Correction of order detail custom tab to display correct customer information
- Correction of OpenPay transaction data.
- Corrected code comments for click and collect pigeon hole support.
- Improved look, feel and functionality of the pre-order admin page.
- Corrected error in product API export for product counts with a multiple of 100.
- Added Bronto Configurable features for future Integration
- Added Bronto Customer Export Integration
- Added new import wizard to support Display State specific discounts against Product Items
- Added personalisation instructions on Order Item detail page, and on Returns/Replacement
- Enabled display of PayPal transaction ID on Order Detail page
- Meta Data Editor Support for Dynamic Tag Replacement
- Separated the webpage/thumbnail functionality to an external utility to solve memory leaks
- Hid ability to change Gift Registry public display and Guest Login details when user is not allowed to change these
- Added pigeon hole support for Click and Collect